MOST leases include the following requirements/clauses:
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month, late fees accumulate after the 3rd.
- Security deposits can NEVER be used as rent.
- Pet clauses are strictly enforced.
- Tenants must give at least 30 days written notice to vacate.
- Unless listed otherwise, tenants pay for all utilities.
- Occupancy clauses are enforced.
- Repair requests must be made in writing unless an emergency.
- You will keep management informed of household composition and contact information.
- Houses will have grounds maintenance requirements (mowing, etc.)
- Parking is only in designated areas, no parking on lawns or yards.
- Tenants are responsible to change smoke detector batteries, test smoke detectors and GFCIs, change filters and light bulbs.
- Swimming pools, trampolines, and unattended candles are prohibited.
- All adults in the household must be on the lease.
- ERA Martin complies with state and local laws and ordinances, as well as fair housing laws.
[button-blue url=”http://www.eramartin.com/rentals.pdf” target=”” position=””]Available Rentals[/button-blue][button-blue url=”http://eramartin.com/?p=1070″ target=”” position=””]Qualifications[/button-blue][button-blue url=”http://eramartin.com/downloadable-forms/” target=”” position=””]Downloadable Forms[/button-blue]